Friday, October 24, 2008

coach Rhodes

My favorite memory about Rhodes is my sophomore year he asked me if I was gonna run track that year and I said yeah I will and he said Well....okay than. Now he told me I was gonna run the 100m dash and the 200m dash and I been running the 800 forever all my life and I was thinking what you were thinking, I'm not the type of guy who runs those fast races. I'm slower than molasses on the track. Well later on that year I wasn't doing to good like I expected and everyone else did. I knew I was gonna get killed in those races but, hey they were short and easy and I got to go to the meets to watch Sawyer run and Anthony jump so I wasn't complaining about anything. I remember one track meet or just about every meet after I would finish a race, coach Rhodes would look over at me and say "Well.....I really don't know"

No comments: