Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday's

My birthday is always pretty cool, my mom always plays a song on the radio for all of us kids when its our birthday. I pretty much don't do anything for my birthday but just hang out with friends and my mom will always give me a present and my grandpa always gives me money, which is a real good thing. Me and Jansyn always exchange gifts so I'm pretty sure she will get me something for my birthday. Oh and my birthday is August 2nd....yeah its along ways away i know. Michael and I fight a lot about getting each other gifts since we been friends for so long and it seems like I'm the one getting all the gifts to him while he don't ever get me anything for my birthday! :( The only thing Michael gave me was a broke wrist....it was awhile back when we were like in Jr. high and he tackled me on his bed and broke my wrist, and if your reading this remember my birthday and by me a cheesecake because thats my faviorte!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

what a great friend!!

cheesecake...that's my fav too!!!