Thursday, January 15, 2009

Through they eyes of a dog

http://www.bigrory.com/Its%20a%20dogs%20life%20Herald%20Reduced.jpg
Well my name is Colby and I'm a dog. I live in a grassy place with a wooden fence around it, I never seen something so strange and I eat the same hard food every day of my life, so as you can tell I don't have a pretty easy life. My owner is awesome but mean at times, he kinda lives in a place like I do except they have some type of hard rock going around them and a top over their heads. I get really bored at times and have nothing to do at my home but when my master takes me with him to work, I love doing that because I like chasing rabbits. See my master works out in the fields and pulls off white soft stuff off of these sticks but in the mean time I just run around and chase things like other dogs or rabbits or even birds. Well I gotta run my master is calling for me. BARK!!!