Friday, November 7, 2008

free blog/senior night

Well tonight is senior night and we play tulia here at our house. Before the ball game all the senior football players and cheerleaders and band gets to be announced with their parents. After the victory tonight (hopefully and surely) all the seniors run the field down and back which is pretty cool, I guess. After all of that though, I have no clue what I'm gonna do and I don't know whats going on, so I guess I'll just tag along with Michael or something. I'm so ready to graduate but, its gonna be so sad and i'm pretty sure ill cry and than laugh like I always do. Oh and today is the senior pep rally and our song is "so close now" by eli young band, which I never heard that song till today but it's a pretty good song, I like it. I'll be standing with my two bestfriends michael and logan and proably sawyer or somebody like that.